terça-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2008

And just when my world was falling apart…


The help came from England in the most unexpected way.
Desperate to try to save Ziggy and having no idea how to do it, it crossed my mind that if any country could have veterinary oncologists it would be England.
One of the websites I found was VeterinaryOncology.co.uk. I’ve sent an e-mail explaining Ziggy’s condition the best I could and guess what:
An angel came into our rescue. Dr. Rob Harper is his name and not only we’ve sent us report with advices of what to do next, he consulted friends and colleagues and found the address and phone number of some oncologist that can help me here in Portugal!
Thank You So Much!
And thank you so much Eduarda for all your help from Lisbon!
It’ has lighten my days to find such wonderful people!

1 comentário:

Eduarda de Sousa Pires disse...

ola leonor e ziggy
ainda bem q gostou do sergio e do luis. eles são excelentes médicos mto, mto empenhados. Espero q consigamos ajudar o ziggy.
bjos
E e pai miles